Vertigo replaces Cache in the Active Duty map pool
postet by Markal | 2019-03-29 | CS:GO
Valve has, in the latest CS:GO update, altered Vertigo and decided to promote it to an Active Duty map. With that change, Vertigo will now join the rest of the elite maps, including Inferno, Train, Mirage, Nuke, Overpass and Dust II. Vertigo will take place of Cache, which is headed to the Reserve. The similar change has occurred about a year ago when Cobblestone was kicked out of the rotation, opening its spot for Dust II. There's only left to see when this change will also take its place in the competitive world of CS:GO and, along with it, give the scene a breath of fresh air.
Rest of the changes featured in the 3/28/2019 update:
– A new music kit EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars is now available for purchase.
– A new Feral Predators Sticker Capsule is now available for purchase.
– Vertigo has been moved from Reserves Group into the Active Duty Group.
– Cache has been moved from Active Duty Group into Reserves Group.
-Added new cover in bottom of mid, that doubles as a ramp towards “window” to B site
-Pushed up CT spawns slightly
-Prioritized spawn positions, CTs will be biased towards forward spawns, Ts biased towards rear spawns
-Added corner railing to catwalk on B site
-Blocked two-man boost on top of spools in CT spawn
-Blocked angle over wall when going downstairs from B site towards T spawn
-Tweaked T stairs up to bombsite B
-Tweaked layout of T spawn slightly
-Updated bombsite target models on sites
-Elevator shaft injuries now count towards the injury statistic
-Fixed various clipping issues
– Grenades will no longer go through closed doors in certain rare circumstances.
– Players can no longer pick up weapons through walls or without direct line-of-sight.
– Fixed certain textures sometimes not rendering when running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Fixed an issue causing certain areas to not render correctly when spectating a player with zoom-in activated.
– Fixed items removed from user’s inventory sometimes showing up in loadout and buy menu incorrectly.
– Fixed player disconnect messages to have neutral names when communication preference is set to sanitize player names.
– Added “consecutive_round_losses” value for each